MoDOT’s roadway construction for the CityArchRiver project is now complete. Projects finished include:
- Interior abutments and girders of land bridge constructed.
- Market St. Bridge and Chestnut St. Bridge demolished.
- Improvements made to city streets at Memorial Dr., Fourth St., Chestnut St. and Pine St.
- Land bridge constructed.
- Westbound I-44 ramp to Convention Plaza constructed.
- On-ramp from Memorial Dr. to westbound I-44 constructed.
- Pine St. Bridge converted to pedestrian bridge.
Click here or on the image above for a PDF map of how to drive to the Arch grounds during construction.
For more information, please visit the MoDOT CityArchRiver project page.