Members of the community are invited to talk with the project team at an open house immediately following the presentation
CityArchRiver 2015 partners will host the third annual Report to the Community on Thursday, February 21. The report will provide the latest news and updates on the project to transform the Arch experience by making it safer and more accessible for visitors.
Representatives from CityArchRiver 2015 Foundation, the National Park Service, Haley Sharpe Design, Missouri Department of Transportation and Great Rivers Greenway District will discuss progress to date and describe new developments. Representatives will be available to answer questions and take comments during an open house immediately following the program.
- CityArchRiver 2015 Foundation will provide an overview of 2012 project milestones while previewing developments on the horizon in 2013 and beyond
- The National Park Service will discuss the importance of partnerships and the agency’s support of CityArchRiver 2015
- Haley Sharpe Design will explain plans for the new museum and its exhibits
- MoDOT will detail the construction schedule for the transportation components of the project and ongoing communication of those changes to the public
- Great Rivers Greenway will provide updates on riverfront development and citizen engagement for CityArchRiver 2015 project components
The Report to the Community will be held at the Ferrara Theatre in the America’s Center at 701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, Mo. 63101. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. with the presentation scheduled from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. After the event concludes, attendees are invited to participate in the open house in the lobby from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.